Volume and forgiving rails make this board a winner for catching waves. The thruster fin configuration is versatile, offering a balance of hold on the wave face and manoeuvrability. Though it’s intended for those just getting started, more advanced riders can use this board for cruising summer shore breaks or catching river waves.
- Open-cell foam deck is safe, soft and forgiving.
- High volume and forgiving rails make it easy to catch and stay on waves.
- Timber stringers are reinforced with resin for stiffness and performance that’s more like a fibreglass board than a typical soft top.
- High-density polyethylene bottom makes for a fast ride and further stiffens the board.
- Versatile thruster (tri fin) set up provides a balance of stability and manoeuvrability.
- FCS Softboard fin system lets you swap in compatible FCS rigid fins, allowing you to customize board performance to suit your ability.
- Length is ideal for beginners up to 209lbs.