Delivery & Payments
- Returns Policy
- If you are unhappy with your purchase you can return an item to us.Within the European Union, customers have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days beginning the day after the date that the item is delivered.
- It must be in its original condition and returned to us at our address shown above.
- Please call us or email us for a Returns Number.We recommend that you receive a proof of posting or send it by recorded delivery.
- We will issue a full refund.
- Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or if the item is damaged or defective and therefore postage and packaging charges are not refundable.
- Damaged, defective or incorrect items
- Please call or email us if you have a problem with an item that is damaged or defective.
- We will give you a Returns Number and discuss arrangements for rectifying the problem.
- You can return any unused items within 5 days of receipt by post or courier service.
- Postage must be payed by the sender and will not be refunded by BitOfSalt.
- As soon as the returns are received, they will be credited and automatically refunded.
- All returns should be sent to:
- BIT OF SALT
- Payment methods:
- – Payment on delivery (within Greece only)
- – Credit cards
- – Paypal
- – Deposit into our bank account
- Bank Account Beneficiary: Petros Kaparos
IBAN: GR540972 7120 0057 1201 2267 787
IBAN: GR580140 6290 6290 0232 0000 979
- Send a copy of the deposit receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery Methods
- – Courier (2-3 working days)
- – Transfer company (2-3 working days)
- Postage Rates
- – Courier
For orders worth over 100 €, free shipping for the whole of Greece.
For orders of less than 100 €, the shipping cost is 4 € for the whole of Greece.
If you are ordering from outside Greece, please contact us for shipping prices.
- Transfer Company
- This kind of delivery method is suitable for larger products.
- The transfer cost in this case varies from 20 – 50 €, depending on the weight and size of the product and the destination.
- Customer should pay the full amount charged before the shipping day.