A long parka from the brand Picture extra warm, comfortable and weather resistant.
The Inukee jacket is a reversible padded parka. Designed for warmth and comfort, it’s sustainably made from a recycled polyester blend fabric.
It features thick recycled synthetic insulation, our sustainable Dryplay 5K/5K membrane, and a PFC-free durable water-repellent treatment to keep you warm and dry on the hottest days. cold this winter.
It also comes equipped with an ergonomic insulated hood, multiple pockets and elasticated cuffs for added comfort. For double the style, this long jacket is your best option to stay warm throughout the winter.
- Women’s model.
- Regular fit.
- Reversible model.
- Composition: Exterior 1:54% Polyester 46% Recycled Polyester.
- Exterior 2:55% Recycled Polyester 45% Polyester.
- Dryplay 5K/5K membrane, waterproof and breathable.
- STD synthetic thermal recycled insulation 280 gr/m2 body, 95 gr/m2 sleeve and 65 gr/m2 hood.
- Recycled polyester blend lining.
- Teflon Ecoelite™ PFC-free durable water repellent treatment.
- YKK® reversible front zipper
- Front pockets with snap flap
- Ergonomic hood
- Adjustable waist
- Ribbed cuffs
- Approximate weight of 1200 g.