ALL AROUND FREESTYLE / BIG AIR
A Paulownia wood freestyle design with a dampened ride.
Intermediate to advanced riders looking for a freestyle model that can perform in varied water conditions.
The new Xcal receives a re-design that brings it center stage to the high demands of performance freestyle and big air. The new aggressive tip channels make for a more aggressive take-off, whether that manifests as an explosive pop off flat water or a high line tension release from a wave into the sky.
The Xcal wood is the most versatile construction offering, allowing the board to excel in a variety of water conditions. The wood core helps absorb heavy landings from powered handlepasses and kiteloops allowing you to go higher and harder.
Included with the board:
4x 40mm fins, 4x washers, 10x m6x16mm screws, grab handle
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- NEW All new and refined shape
- NEW Aggressive quad tip channels for backfoot grip and improved pop
- NEW Rail channels for maximum edge control
- NEW Double concave in center for smooth and controllable landings
- Tough, lightweight & responsive
- Predictable pop & low spin weight
- Early planing lift & reliable edge hold
- Excellent upwind drive